It has a 4 channel switch that breaks both the positive and negative of two isolated PV strings to a Transformer-less inverter or two charge controllers. It has a combined rating of 600v and 20 amps as shipped. The switch is good for 100amps per side but the wire and terminal blocks limit it to 20 amps.
The MNSOB3R-4P’s red handled is LOCKABLE IN THE OFF POSITION!
- Disconnect has built in shunt trip with positive feedback
- Birdhouse compatible
- Optional PV connected power supply
- See thru deadfront
- Type 3R aluminum enclosure (no rust, won’t turn to dust)
- Load Break Rated
- Customer connections are #10 wire max on the regular version and #4 wire max on the 75 amp version
- 90o C connections
- Meets NEC 2011 and 2014 NEC 690.12
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- Made in the USA