The master includes the input/output 60amp, 120/240vac bypass system along with separate 60 amp, 120/240vac AC input and output breakers. This E-Panel can be used in conjunction with a Sunny Island inverter as part of an AC Coupled system. Comes with a 250amp battery disconnect breaker and inverter cables. Pre-wired with AC input and output wiring.
RS485 boards are required when AC Coupling to SunnyBoy inverters if 3 stage charging is desired. One RS485 board goes into the Sunny Island inverter and each SunnyBoy Inverter. AC Coupling to the SunnyBoy grid-tie inverter is possible without RS485 boards.
The Sunny Island grid-tie inverter will frequency shift based on battery voltage to knock the grid-tie inverter off line. SunnyBoy inverters can switch between off-grid and grid-tie mode automatically when RS485 boards are used. To program this feature you must use either a SMA Service Cable (USBPBS) or SMA Web Box (SUNNYWEBBOXU).
The backed up critical loads panel always has 120/240vac available. 60amps is available on leg 1 and 30amps on leg 2 in the critical loads panel. Comes standard with one MNSPD-300.
- Environmental Rating – Type 1 (Indoor)
- Separate 60amp, 120/240vac AC input and output breakers for the slave inverter
- 4 Extra spaces on the face to the Left of the main battery breaker for the white bodied (MNEACQZD) CBI Din Rail breakers
- 8 Extra spaces on the face to the Right of the main battery breaker for the black bodied (MNEAC or MNEPV) CBI Din Rail breakers
- 4 Spaces on the left side and 6 spaces on the right side of the chassis for the Panel mount 3/4 inch breakers (MNEDC)
- 250amp battery breaker with inverter cables
- 500amp/50mV shunt (MNSHUNT)
- Battery negative busbar
- AC input and Output busbars
- Neutral and ground busbars
- AC input and output wiring
- Comes with Red busbars installed
- Additional black and blue insulators included for tailoring to suit the application
- Space provided for 6 additional 1/2″ wide din rail mount AC or DC breakers and up to 12 3/4″ wide panel mount breakers
- Mounting hole spaces for additional terminal busbars
- Knockouts located for battery cables
- AC conduit connections
- Warranty – 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada