The Magnum Panels (MP) are part of a new line of enclosures from Magnum Energy that standardize inverter installations and allow for the ability to expand the inverter system in the future. Specifically designed for multiple inverter applications, the MP enclosures ensure safety and reliability by combining all of the major components required for a renewable energy system — inverter/ battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full-system bypass switch — into an easy to install pre-wired enclosure. The modular design of the MP enclosure with the Magnum Energy inverter allows it to be UPS shipped and easily assembled on site. Installing an inverter system is now as simple as mounting the MP enclosure, installing the inverters, connecting the battery bank, and if needed, bringing in AC power from a generator or the utility grid.
The MPSL – Magnum Panel, Single Enclosure, Low Capacity – is designed to accommodate a maximum of two inverters (with additional Extention Box & Breakers).
The MPSH – Magnum Panel, Single Enclosure, High Capacity – is designed to accommodate a maximum of three inverters (with additiona lExtention Box & Breakers).
The MPDH – Magnum Panel, Dual Enclosure, High Capacity – is designed to accommodate a maximum of four inverters (with additional Extention Box & Breakers) with two enclosures – one for AC connections and one for DC connections.
- Expandable: Start with the enclosure and just one inverter and in the future expand to multiple inverters, depending on MP model, with ease, using the MPX.
- Easy installation: All connections are front-mounted, including AC and DC breakers and the MPX.
- Labor saving: Panel is pre-wired for fast installation, saving labor costs.
- DC load breakers: Fits either din rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Convenient knockouts: Knockouts on the side of the enclosure are compatible with most charge controllers.
** 5 YEAR SYSTEM WARRANTY when Magnum Panel and Magnum Inverter are bought together